Cute + Pink // New-In Stationary

October 19, 2016



Cosplaying has inadvertently introduced me to many fantastic friends- that live all over the country. Sending thoughtful care packages and letters to them has provided me with a calming hobby that allows me to distract myself from the bustle of daily life. Well, at least my excuse for purchasing more bits and bobs for my collection of cute!

I frequent a few select shops that typically stock a wide array of adorable and affordable stationary and 'school supplies'. My local favorites include Morning Glory and Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle because their selection usually includes both name-brand (think Rilakkuma, San-X, etc.) and more affordable off-brand goodies. Both shops include everything from mechanical pencils to sticker assortments (something that I've been meaning to dive into), with designs ranging from minimal pastels to character-themed.

My stationary collection continues to slowly grow each passing year, and each venture into a stationary shop yields exciting and different products to choose from. Letter sets have been a recent favorite of mine because they typically include a a variety of decorated papers, envelopes, and fancy stickers for a lower price. I always make sure to stock up on refills of mechanical erasers, too- if you've never tried one, I highly recommend it! You'll never return to a standard eraser again because the eraser itself never skips and doesn't smudge your work, while the protective 'shell' keeps your little hands from getting dirty.

Pens, pencils, and highlighters that have unique designs/shapes to them are another one of my choice staples. I picked up a Hello Kitty-shaped purple pen that looks extra adorable from afar, while still managing to be lightweight, as well. The tiny cat sitting atop the cream-white, matte-finish pen was a great find, although I do wish that I'd picked up at least one pencil with a unique keychain/dangler.

I could go on about cute stationary for ages- but I'll abbreviate this by saying that if you're a stationary hoarder collector, I'd love to hear about some of your latest finds! If not, I urge you to add a dose of cute into your life, and watch the happiness unfold!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About

Hi! I'm 8-Bit Blossom, a 20-something lover of all things cosplay, skin care, and low-budget travel.

Archive

Contact

8-Bit Blossom | Los Angeles, California 8bitblossom@gmail.com