November Favorites // Natural + Neutral

December 04, 2015



The first in an upcoming and (hopefully) consistent series of monthly favorites is finally here! Autumn has been all about the natural + neutral color base.

I've curated a short list of beauty-related items I've been especially fond of within the month of November. I tend to shop my stash more often than not, so expect future favorites to consist of rekindled loves and once-forgotten 'oldie but goodies'!

Daisy by Marc Jacobs // Every ~woman~ needs a signature scent, and while I'm not sure if I've quite found mine yet, I can certainly say that this perfume is a strong contender. With notes of "Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, and White Woods", this traditionally light and floral scent is not your typically woodsy-musk combination that is probably more appropriate for autumn. However, I think that the scent matches the natural and dewy-faced makeup looks that I've been fond of this past month.

In the Light Palette, Stila // The palette that I had originally picked up because I refused to give into the Urban Decay Naked palette hype. Despite the old grudge, I find that I use every shade within this set, but I have especially loved the bright iridescence and duality of Kitten's glitter and shimmer on the inner corner of the eye. It effortlessly attracts light, adding to your natural, dewy glow!

Patisserie Lustre Lipstick, MAC // No highlighter-friendly look is complete without the perfect beige/pink pout. This lustre shade pairs perfectly with a neutral eye, and works well for both day and night looks. I make sure to re-apply as needed to avoid the small flecks of leftover glitter. The lipstick is the ideal finishing touch to complete the natural + neutral makeup look.

While Autumn may be coming to a brisk end, I look forward to the new and exciting adventures that winter holds! I predict many new skin care additions...

Feel free to share your current favorites in the comment section below; I'd love to hear from you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About

Hi! I'm 8-Bit Blossom, a 20-something lover of all things cosplay, skin care, and low-budget travel.

Archive

Contact

8-Bit Blossom | Los Angeles, California 8bitblossom@gmail.com