Vlog // Backlot Beats + Eats

February 10, 2016


Hedley & Bennett were gracious enough to host a pre-party to celebrate the opening of Shake Shack here in Los Angeles! Watch here »

As dedicated Shack Fans, Scriptgiant and were invited to check out the event, eat some yummy burgers, and try vlogging for the first time. This marks my very first foray into the world of vlogging, YouTube, and general video editing, and I must say- it's a lot harder than it looks! I can't imagine using actual software to compile what most of the incredible creators make on a daily basis.

Back to the burgs. If you haven't heard of Shake Shack, I'd describe it as a burger to rival my beloved In-N-Out. Originally from New York, Shake Shack has conquered the East Coast and it slated to mark it's Californian debut in the Spring of 2016. No more driving to Las Vegas for a delicious frozen custard or perfectly fried shallots. You laugh, but we may or may not have actually done that before...

The event itself was incredibly fun, and I felt super humbled to have been invited. There was a live DJ, free Shack Burgers, crinkle-cut fries, and drinks, plus free goodies (including the sickest Ban-Rays I've ever seen). Hospitality levels were through the roof.

The Hedley and Bennett headquarters was an Instagramer's best friend- just look at those freshly painted blocks of color in the outside alleyway! Top notch, my friends. The H&B aprons were on display for all to see, try-on, and order. The indoor slide and seating areas were a fantastic and playful touch, as well.

If you want to watch the yumminess unfold, check out my very first Vlog and YouTube video here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About

Hi! I'm 8-Bit Blossom, a 20-something lover of all things cosplay, skin care, and low-budget travel.

Archive

Contact

8-Bit Blossom | Los Angeles, California 8bitblossom@gmail.com