Introduction to 8-Bit Blossom

January 09, 2015


Hello everyone and welcome to my brand spankin' new blog, 8-Bit Blossom!

If I'm not too busy surviving on ramen noodles or watching YouTube videos, I'm most likely playing video games, reading a book, or procrastinating.

8-Bit Blossom is an amalgamation of my various interests- mainly beauty, cosplay, lifestyle, and all things chubby and cute. I plan on documenting my transition from student to real life adult, as well as the nerd conventions I attend in hopes of postponing said adult stage. Content-wise, I hope to post lots of beauty and skin care reviews, tutorials on how to cosplay on a super limited budget, and perhaps even some vlogs.

I'm fairly new to the blogging scene, so any tips or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, have a super cute, chubby. wonderful day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About

Hi! I'm 8-Bit Blossom, a 20-something lover of all things cosplay, skin care, and low-budget travel.

Archive

Contact

8-Bit Blossom | Los Angeles, California 8bitblossom@gmail.com